THis week you should see a paper come home from the music room. THis was your child’s attempt at creating a song for their recorder using La, do re and mi.
1. look at their work an have them complete any steps that are not done
2. have them play (or sing!) their song for you
3. sign the paper
4. have them bring it back
If they want to earn a "belt" for their recorder they need…
– to have a white belt already (they can still test for me on that one)
– to have a 3 or 4 in the "playing" box
– put the paper on my desk (not in the folder like ususal)
If they want to re-play any of the songs (white or yellow) to earn a belt they can...
– send me a video via email
– login to www.classdojo.com and record their video
– come play for me at the end of the day at 3:45pm .
Please let me know if you have any questions. I have attached the paper to this email in case you don’t see it come home. Thanks as ususal for all your help at home reinforcing these concepts.